samedi 19 mars 2016

Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo Impression

It started bad a while back with a demo track that was so damn hard. Than the pirate version had graphic lagging that make me stop to play before I played more than 5 minutes.

But yesterday God forced me to buy it on Steam and I though the game would not work after a nag that make me get out of the track but now the game work all fine with some minor problem.

Minor problem due to my experience with copilot and the fact that I don't know the term well. I should get use quickly and not crash car anymore.

This game is very good when it work. The tracks are fantastic and not all too hard. The défi are very cool. And the cars look so damn fun to try and learn!

Of course not as good on some points as Dirt Rally but maybe Dirt rally is not realistic
But What a good game!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire