mardi 16 février 2016

A new kind of Early Acces, Hitman episodic

The new Hitman, which appear to be good btw, is going to be release in episode. So after King Quest that did that, Hitman will also do this.

It's an interesting form on EA to me because it let the customer play a game a long time before a full release. So Hitman would have been release in 2017 or even later without his split in episode and no one could have been playing it before like it will happens. Interesting...

It did work well for King Quest even if the second episode was not good for my taste.

I wonder if it's going to be good with Hitman like for King Quest. I have some doubt because you need to be "IN" a game to be good. I mean you need to play the game and get used to it and time make you loose it. So I'm not sure if I'm going to be good as I would have been with a normal game with the next episode of Hitman.

I'd buy that Hitman to try that new kind of EA.

Nice technologies btw.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire