mercredi 20 janvier 2016

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak impression

So I found out that game week ago and got interested because of the trailer. And today tb made a wtf about it showing a game that is not finish completely(Units passing through stuff). So I lost interest but I tried it anyway.

So after playing this game for an hour or so I can say this is a good game. I did not play more than 2 or 3 mission of the campaign before founding out that some stuff of game is not working so I stopped I playing but I can say it appear to be a solid game.

There is bugs of course and unfinish stuff but the graphics are very good, the story is very interesting and immersive and the sound make a lot of sense. This mix with good control and formation that make much more sense than other rts.

I'm sure this game could have hit a 8 on 10!

For sure a buy if I would have my house!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire