mercredi 17 juin 2015

Fallout 4






At the Microsoft conference, Fallout 4 was one of the game appeared there. So it will be same theme as the 3, I mean we're getting out of a bunker after a major explosion, and we play on a destroyed town. And I see that a lot of things are the same like for example the mobile computer on arm. The most important thing is, it is now a shooter almost. Almost because the fight system of the 3 still there a little: You can pause the fight and choose where to fire?

Today, I just watched a video from the dev about the game and I found out it is also a crafting game. As shown in this video at 2:04. So I can't wait to see that in the game. Crafting is a lot of fun in Rust and Ark. And on a 3A product and from a great studios, I can't wait to see how good it will be.

E3 Presentation

Release date: November 10

Platform: PC XB1 PS4
Genre: FPS and role
Studios: Bethesda Game Studios
Official site: http://www.fallout4.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire