vendredi 3 octobre 2014

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor though...

Ok so I'm writting this because this game is so good and so amazing that it will deserve many review imo trough time goes and trough I play this game.

It is good to know that I'm nerfed a lot at this game but it still work pretty good and I can do a lot of amazing thing.

I doubt this game is for the public because it's too hard for most people. This game is real hard, really hard. Very hard. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage to finish this and I really want to.

So finally I found out that the mission I was trying to do is a boss one. I did not understand well in english but now I can understand cleary everything almost. Even if I nearly beated that boss, I think the way to beat Kogg is to do a lot of side mission, farming and getting a lot stronger and getting a lot of perk to be able to beat him and his army.

So now I have restart the game and I did a lot of side mission to grow. I'm much better at this now. I got a lot of new tricks and more are too come if they give me the perk and the magic needed to beat the game.

I think that if I had the time, and if I had a plan to write a review like I'm trying to get, to be explain this game could be a little book of at least 10 pages or even more. So let's do one for a player that only did 5% of the game so far I believe but I'm not sure.

Let's start by the combat of the game. Even if it look simple at the first view, this thing is not at all. It's very hard.

To be finish....





















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire